Chimney doors are part of the chimney installation.
They serve to maintain the chimney in order to preserve safety in use. Since the task of the chimney is to bring the required amount of air into the combustion chamber by creating drafts and to lead the gases into the atmosphere, the chimney doors as part of the flue system have the following purpose:
– control of the condition of the chimney and flue ducts
– control of flue gas flow and pressure
– control of anti-fire conditions
– visual control,
– flue gas analysis,
– cleaning, burning and extraction of soot
The doors have: resistance to elevated temperatures thanks to a special insulation board without asbestos content, resistance to soot and corrosion and resistance to condensate.
Installation of the frame is safe and simple. Depending on the diameter of the chimney, it is mostly used for residential, residential-business and industrial buildings on devices for burning less power.
Chimney doors are made of cold-rolled sheet metal in standard EN-DC 04, AISI-G1008, GOST1050-08Yu, 0.8 mm thick,
The surface protection applied to this product is:
– galvanic galvanizing: This procedure achieves excellent anti-corrosion protection. By galvanizing, a protective layer with a thickness of 8-12μm is obtained, stable in the temperature range -40 ºC to +300 ºC
– plasticization: High-quality protection of metal parts from corrosion is achieved with a paint coating. The product has a smooth and shiny surface (>80%). By plasticizing, a protective layer with a thickness of 60-80 μm is obtained, stable in the temperature interval -40 to +200ºC.
Standard products are made in white and brown (on special request, other colors are possible).
The recommended method of installing this type of chimney door:
– installation by means of mortar or some other binding agent
The entire production process is covered by certificate AT-06086/0